Since discovered in 1898, neon has become a useful component in experimental physics. Therefore, this product is one of our two light sources for spectroscopy used for calibration. Here are some important details about the product:
- It’s a miniature lamp with neon gas inside.
- It weighs 100g and is easy to handle.
- The emitted glow from the light source has a wide range of atomic lines in the Vis-NIR region which is between 500nm and 1000nm.
- The Input Voltage of the product is 110/220V 50Hz.
Noteworthy Features About the Product:
- The neon light source is fiber-coupled.
- The product is stable and durable.
- It includes an SMA connector.
- Provides a wide range of wavelengths.
- Lightweight and compact.
Never look into the Neon light source directly because it can cause severe eye injury.
Do NOT open the unit under any circumstance. It does NOT contain any user-serviceable parts inside, and there are Dangerous voltages present.
There are no reviews yet.