Mono Spectroscopy Kit includes:
- Halogen Light Source with power supply (default the US plug).
- Calibrated M-Spectrometer with an extended wavelength range of 350-890nm and slit – 100µm.
- A new Cuvette holder with a cover and two preinstalled coated Plano-Convex Lens, Ø1/2″, f = 20.0 mm.
- A set of plastic or glass cuvettes – 3 items.
- An Optical fiber core diameter of 100µm and 0.5m long.
- An Optical fiber core diameter of 600µm and 0.5m long.
All items are packed in a convenient modern zip case that can be stored and carried around safely.
Spectragryph software – The software allows users to control the spectrometer for data acquisition. This includes their ability to acquire emission spectra and determine optimal wavelengths for kinetic experiments.
- Monochrome CMOS detector of 1200 pixels.
- Wavelength ranges over 480nm and a resolution of less than 1.5nm at 550nm.
- M-Spectrometer is sold calibrated (+/- 0.5nm) and has USB 2.0.
- Replaceable slit 100µm (standard), 50 or 200µm.
- The Halogen light source is cooled with an internal fan and can be equipped US or EU plug.
- It provides a broad continuous spectrum between 350nm and 2000nm.
- The Input Power of 10W.
- The current is 800mA.
- The Input Voltage of the product is 12V DC.
- Analyze emitted light from any light source (Vis-NIR).
- Absorbance and Transmittance.
- Measure Absorbance and Densities.
The Mono Spectroscopy Kit finds utility in chemistry, physics, biology, environmental science, and material science.