The product is a UV-Vis light source with a spectrum curve ranging from 400nm to Infrared. Some of the features of these light sources for spectroscopy include low heat generation, low power consumption, simple coupling to optical fibers, and a long lifespan.
- Compact size.
- Low power consumption.
- Broad continuous spectrum (which is between 350nm and 2000nm).
- Input Power of 10W.
- 800mA current.
- Efficiently cooled with an internal fan.
- 12V DC input Voltage.
Noteworthy Features About the Product:
- The halogen light source is fiber-coupled.
- The product includes an SMA connector.
- It is stable and durable.
- It provides a wide range of wavelengths.
- The product is compact and lightweight.
Halogen LS has a better UV / Vis ratio compared to our competitor’s same-category product.
Never look into the halogen light source directly because it can cause severe eye injury.
Do NOT open the unit under any circumstance. It does NOT contain any user-serviceable parts inside, and there are dangerous voltages present.