The product is a UV-Vis light source with a spectrum curve ranging from 400nm to close to Infrared. Some of the features of these light sources for spectroscopy include low heat generation, low power consumption, simple coupling to optical fibers, and a long lifespan.
- It has a compact size.
- The source consumes low power.
- The emitted glow from the light source has a broad continuous spectrum (which is between 350nm and 2000nm).
- It has an Input Power of 10W.
- Current is 800mA.
- Efficiently cooled with an internal fan.
- The Input Voltage of the product is 12V DC.
Noteworthy Features About the Product:
- The halogen light source is fiber-coupled.
- The product includes an SMA connector.
- It is stable and durable.
- It provides a wide range of wavelengths.
- The product is compact and lightweight.
Never look into the halogen light source directly because it can cause severe eye injury.
Do NOT open the unit under any circumstance. It does NOT contain any user-serviceable parts inside, and there are dangerous voltages present.