Guru Spectroscopy Kit includes:
- A set of plactic cuvette – 3 items.
- A new Cuvette holder with a cover and two preinstalled coated Plano-Convex Lens, Ø1/2″, f = 20.0 mm.
- An Optical fiber core diameter 100µm and 0.5m long – 2 items.
- Mini Light Source with power supply (default the US plug).
- Calibrated SMA-E Spectrometer with an extended wavelength range of 350-920nm and slit – 100µm.
All items are packed in a convenient modern zip case that can be stored and carried around safely.
Spectragryph software – The software allows users to control the spectrometer for data acquisition. This includes their ability to acquire emission spectra and determine optimal wavelengths for kinetic experiments.
- Wavelength range over 480nm with a resolution of less than 0.5nm at 550nm.
- USB 2.0.
- 100 µm slit and 1000 l/mm grating.
- All parts have SMA connectors.
- Each item of the pack can be used separately for a range of experimental needs.
- Made with black anodized aluminum.
- US / EU plug.
- Analyze emitted light from any light source (Vis-NIR).
- Absorbance and Transmittance.
- Fluorescence (you will need LED or lasers that are not included).
- Measure Absorbance and Densities.