Thunder Optics’ Mini USB spectrometer has a basic design and a compact structure. It is highly versatile and capable of performing a variety of simple experiments. The easy setup and simple integration make it highly user-friendly. The spectrometer offers a correct spectral response and a wide wavelength range (400-720nm). It delivers a satisfying optical resolution of 2nm with a light detector of approximately 300 pixels.
Its specifications make the USB photo-spectrometer a suitable option for educational and at-home projects.
The Mini USB spectrometer has a simple, no-tool installation process. It does not require any heavy-duty tools or spare parts for setup. The instrument comes with Teremino downloadable software that enables users to plug and play the device without any additional steps.
Learn more from our brochure: Mini-USB-Spectrometer_Thunder-Optics-Brochure-web.pdf
- For absorbance/transmission of substances (i.e. oil or colored liquids). A light source, cuvette, are have to be purchased separately).
- Useful for analyzing and comparing light emissions from various sources.
- Identify the spectra of Cd, Na, Ne, Ar, Xe, and Hg spectral lamps.
- It offers transmission for clean line filters and long-pass filters.
- Calculate the densities of solutions.
- Mini USB Spectrometer.
- Mini LS.
- Optical Filter.
davedrosen (verified owner) –
Got the spectrometer yesterday. It’s an excellent little device. The software does as it should once setup. This is truly bringing tech to the common experimenter. I’ve been fooling with it since it got here. I plan to use it to checkout coatings on laser optics. I may buy the light source next. A true value, well built.