The spectral output on these light sources for spectroscopy is smooth and stable. The dominant spectrum of mini light sources is from 400nm to 2.6µm. The light color temperature may affect the range to some degree.
- Compact size
- Low heat generation
- Broad continuous spectrum (which is between 450nm and 2000nm)
- Input Power of 1.4W.
- 100mA current.
- 14V DC Input Voltage.
Noteworthy Features About the Product:
- The mini light source is fiber-coupled.
- It has an SMA connector.
- It provides a smooth and stable glow.
- The product is lightweight.
- It provides a wide range of wavelengths.
The emitted power of this light source is low. This product is better for absorption/transmission in the visible of colored filters for example.
Never look into the Mini Light Source directly because it can cause severe eye injury.
Do NOT open the unit under any circumstance. It does NOT contain any user-serviceable parts inside, and there are dangerous voltages present.