The spectral output on these light sources for spectroscopy is smooth and stable. The dominant spectrum of mini light sources is from 400nm to 2.6µm. The light color temperature may affect the range to some degree.
- It has a compact size
- The source generates low heat as it emits 1.4W
- The emitted glow from the light source has a broad continuous spectrum (which is between 380nm and 2000nm)
- It has an Input Power of 1.4W.
- The current is 100mA.
- The Input Voltage of the product is 14V DC.
Noteworthy Features About the Product:
- The mini light source is fiber-coupled.
- It has an SMA connector.
- It provides a smooth and stable glow.
- The product is lightweight.
- It provides a wide range of wavelengths.
Never look into the Mini Light Source directly because it can cause severe eye injury.
Do NOT open the unit under any circumstance. It does NOT contain any user-serviceable parts inside, and there are dangerous voltages present.